Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Friday


Our preacher is now a part time cop. It is funny in a way. He looks nice with a badge.
I think he will enjoy it, it is only for a couple of hours a day and of course ministry comes first.
Joy and I are going to the preachers for supper, he is a really good cook. I told Jeff via email and he is jealous.
Joy is already over there, she spent the night last night. The other girls had friends over for a sleep over. Joy wanted to get away from all the kids so she went to the preachers and their little girl 8 y/o had a sleep over, so she didn't get away after all. LOL.
Monday and Tuesday the girls and I are going to New Mexico to see friends and drive the enchanted circle. I will take pictures and post them later.
The following weekend the girls and I are going to Dodge to lay a tile floor for my sister in her downstairs bathroom. I am good at cutting the tile and Joy is good at laying them so we can get it done in no time.
I am thinking I should do that in my bathroom upstairs. Jeff may say no though.
My sisters in law want to meet for lunch while we are in Dodge so we will have another busy time.
I just need to keep scheduling things to do so I have something to look foreword to and not miss Jeff so much.
I am still going to schedule a soap making class, I just don't know when for sure.
I borrowed an exercise bike from Jennifer Martin, I can use it until we move. That will give us some variety. Treadmill and bike.
Blessings,
Mrs. O

No comments: