Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am pro life


I am pro life. I do not believe in abortion. I believe every human life is precious. I know God loves us from conception. Abortion is murder. When we get to heaven I know we will meet millions of babies who were aborted, we must fight for their right to live. I am alive, why should they not get to live? You are alive, they should get to live. The Bible commands us to stand up for those who do not have a voice.

Pro 24:11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
Pro 24:12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

When I get to heaven I do not want to be ashamed that I did not stand up and let my voice be heard for those who do not have a voice.

Psa 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Children were always and are still important to God. After all, everyone was once a child. You were, I was.

Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

God will be with us and He never changes and He will never let us down.

Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;


Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

We must stop the killers who take the lives of infants who are our future. Who will be our inventors, doctors, etc. if we kill the next generations?
The pro abortion folks are killing their own selves. Makes no sense.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

No comments: