Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is it good news or bad news?

I got an email from Mr. Olson this morning. He said that he would be staying in Germany for a month instead of just two and a half weeks. I know we both will miss each other. That's the bad news.
The good news is he will be learning things that make him more desirable from a job standpoint. He is learning the German technology. That is good.
The Germans apparently are better at some things than Americans. I know they make better camera's.
Anyway German PLC's are suppose to be better than American ones. He has been learning about them since he started this job in Nov. 08.
It will be a great experience for him. He hopefully will get to visit with Marius who was an exchange student here last year. He is near where Marius is.
I filled out my passport papers, I just need to have Joy take my passport pix with my passport camera and go to the post office or court house and get it going.
We also need to get the girls passports going.
There is a slight possibility that in the future we could go abroad as a family for six months or so at a time. What fun.
Joy thinks that's great. Mollie says no way. Hannah doesn't care one way or another.
Well that is my news for now.
blessings,
Mrs. Olson

No comments: