Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home for a few days

The girls and I are home for a few days. It is always good to be home and sleep in your own bed. The Osborn's beds were very comfortable but they were not our beds. We all slept in one great big room. We could talk and laugh and such, but when sleep time came the girls complained of my snoring. Oh well. Jeff always tries to get to sleep first. He snores too.

We are going to be busy the next few days. Friday we will go to lay tile for my sister. Saturday we hopefully finish the tile and then on to my granddaughters birthday party. Then home for a day and then on the the mission trip. I am trying to think of meals we can make for a crowd. I said I'd be in charge of the meals, at least while we are there.
Any ideas? I will bring my crock pot.

Hopefully when we get done doing all these things, Jeff will be able to come home.
Today we are watching a darling little 7 month old boy who belongs to a local teacher. He is very cute. He has the cutest smile.

No comments: