Friday, September 4, 2009

I found a dress Yippie




After much shopping and agonizing over being so fat I finally found a dress my size, on sale 1/2 off and it fit, was the right color and I liked it. I was about to give up. Hannah found some shoes but Mollie did not. We both have shoes that we can use if all else fails. I am just glad to have found a dress that looks good, doesn't weigh a ton and should be cool enough.

I am the photographer for the wedding so I will work and sweat. I wish I could figure out how to change mid way through so I wouldn't stink up my dress.

I am nearly done with Hannah's dress, just have to put the snaps and hem and a bit of hand sewing.
I need to put the zipper in both the top and skirt on Mollies, hem the skirt, some hand sewing and the snaps.
Then I need to make two shawls with beading. Then I'm done. I have one and a half weeks until we are leaving so pray for me to get these done.

No comments: