Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

The last I have heard about the babies is that they are doing pretty good considering how tiny they are. Keep praying.

The farmers market in Guymon had more vendors and less customers this week.

I found out that Spearman, Tx. has a Country Flea Market once a month on the 2nd Saturday at the Mall between Lowe's & Alco. I happened to get there when a prime front space was open and was able to book that space for next month. If I like that space and such I can pay for the following month and keep that space or change to another one.
We drove to Spearman to check it out and the man said it was kinda slow but there were lots of people there so I am convinced. I hope to sell a lot of soap for folks to give for gifts.

I can sell anything I want to so I may sell some handcrafts as well as soap. So far the soap has sure helped pay for groceries and a few other things during this jobless time for Mr. Olson.

No comments: