Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LDS cannery oklahoma city

When I went with Mr. Olson for his job interview in Oklahoma city I had a chance to visit the LDS cannery there. I was nervous having never been to one and didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by friendly and welcoming people. They helped me and I was able to purchase almost everything on my list and not even have to help can. They invited me to come back with friends to learn to can there. I was so excited to add to my food storage. One thing I bought was potatoes pearls and they are great. Mollie wants me to get more right away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog and read that you visited the LDS Cannery in OKC. We live near Tulsa and would like to go but thought you had to be a member of a local church is this true? We haven't been to our local LDS church for many years. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you!