Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding

Justin and Kaleena's wedding was beautiful and special. They are now on their honeymoon in Mexico. Justin plans to spend his time laying on the beach. Sounds like fun.

Everything was beautiful. The decorations. The people. The couple. The pastor did a fine job. Justin is going to be a great son in law. The first thing he did when he saw Kaleena in her dress was say wow, then he took her hand and asked God to be with them through the day and ever after.

One thing they did that I thought was special was to light the unity candle and then spend the time there in prayer together. It is clear to me that Justin is going to be the spiritual leader in that home and I am so thankful.

I will be putting up pictures then I get them back. Continue to lift this young couple up in prayer as they begin their life together.

No comments: