Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am soooo excited


Today Kristy took me to the printer who is a friend of hers who designed my logo. I got to change some things I wanted to and see the results right then. It was so exciting. I have been struggling with the name and logo for so long. To finally have what I want, looking the way I want it to is so exciting. I ordered two kinds of labels. They will be done this afternoon or tomorrow. I went ahead and payed for them. Kristy said she will pick them up for me and I can get them from her on Saturday when I come to town to do my grocery shopping.

Finally, I can label my product with a professional label. Now I will begin working on my brochure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie, thanks so much for sharing a prayer with me on my blog this week. The outpouring has been amazing and we've seen great results. Hope to see you join the conversation again! Happy blogging!