Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday- Baking Day

I think tomorrow is going to have to be baking day. We need several baked items.
1. bread
2. crackers
3. pumpkin bread

Then I want to make a batch or two of salt bars. The ones that are curing smell so good. Only two more weeks until I can try them. I have to make more because if they are wonderful, I want them cured for Christmas so I just have to make up several batches, knowing they will be wonderful.

I think I will experiment with making sugar soap. It is suppose to make the soap more sudsy. The salt makes the soap scrubby and bubbly. Oh what fun I have. Who else gets to play at work?
I will be working this week on my Pink Monkey items. I need to get a card made. Business cards. I am so happy with the name and logo. The folks at the craft show in Cimarron sure seemed to like the name.

No comments: