Monday, November 9, 2009

I think I'm gonna live

This afternoon I took a nap and suddenly had to jump up and run to the bathroom to toss my cookies after which I began to feel better. I was then able to take a nap and when I woke I was feeling even better. I took some aspirin and then began to feel even better. Mollie made meatloaf for supper and I was able to eat and feel fine.
It is evening now and I am pretty sure I'm gonna live. I don't know if I had a touch of flu or food poisoning because Jeff is sick too although he hasn't thrown up. He seems to be better as well.
I was able to accomplish some things I wanted to today although not all of them.
The girls cleaned out the closet in the school room and rearranged it. I made the candied jalapenos and cut my soap. I did not make another batch of soap today because I just didn't feel up to it.
I am now making yogurt and tomorrow I will put in on to drain to make cream cheese. When you make things from scratch you have to plan ahead. I don't want to pay the high prices for cream cheese so I make my own and its so much better, you just cant have it right now unless you made it earlier in the week.
I want to try making crackers because that is another thing we like and always run out of.
I made two loaves of wheat bread. I need to get busy and grind some Ezekiel beans and such. My mom made some banana bread and she used some Ezekiel flour in it and she said it was very good. I want to try that. I have some pop corn I need to grind for my friend Lorie as well.
Maybe I can do that tomorrow.
I did a lot of praying and thanking God for healing me.

1 comment:

Saundra said...

You are so talented. I would really like to learn the soap thing but I cannot go to Baxter. Also...what are Ezekial beans and where do you get them? And what's the thing about cream cheese? Sometime when you make soap, please call me and I would love to come and learn.
I'm sorry you have been sick...I hope it doesn't last too long. Sister's in Christ...Saundra Huff