Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I'm reading

I am currently reading an online book at:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/BeWiseAsSerpents01.pdf

I just started reading but it seems good so far. Scott A. Johnson recommended it.

Jeff is very sick, we went to town today and he said he should not have. He is going to stay home tomorrow I think.

I know he wants to address our church. He has had a revelation from God and wants to share it with the church. It is a hard message so I am sure he will step on some toes. I am hoping our brothers and sisters can understand. We are so convinced that our time on earth is so very short and we must open our eyes. We must be daily in His word and prayer. Learning and not being deceived. There is only one God and He must be foremost in our hearts, minds and souls. The enemy is trying to deceive us in any way possible, weather it be government, doctors, media or whatever. We must, must, must listen to teachers who use the true Bible and not a knock off version published by apostates. We must all speak the same language, IE use the same version of the Bible, the only true version. Do your homework people. The niv is missing over 64,000 words that are in the King James.
Yes it matters and yes it is a big deal. It is important. Extremely important not to be deceived.

No comments: