Friday, November 13, 2009

Soap class

We arrived in Baxter springs yesterday early evening. This morning after breakfast I made a batch of soap so it will be ready to cut at the class tomorrow.
We get to sit in on some classes today. It will be interesting.
Today after we sit in on some classes we will probably go to some Goodwill stores in Joplin. There is one thrift store just a block away I want to visit as well.
After the soap class tomorrow we will make our way to Branson to spend the rest of the day and night and part of Sunday with Kaleena and Justin. I think Justin is getting us tickets to see a show. He works at a ticket place. We will then have a meal together and call it our thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Dorri D said...

Hey Debbie this is Dorri. It was just awesome meeting you. I blog at hobbiesandhome.blogspot.com. I just got started with this one. I have another one that has been up just a short time. It's dorrid.blogspot.com. I look forward to following you on here.