Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feed sack tote bags



Today I am working on feed sack tote bags. I want to work on them today and tomorrow to see how many I can get made in a day or so.
This picture is of a bag someone else made. I thought I had downloaded one I made but this is not one of mine.
I stopped by the feed store and the owner is going to save feed sacks for me and I will make some for her to sell at her store. She only wants to sell bags made from the type of feed they sell at their store, that makes sense to me.
I have an agreement with a couple of ladies near Houston to save bags for me and I will make them a tote for every 8 bags they save for me.

2 comments:

Humble wife said...

What a clever idea to make the bags that the store sells. YOU gave me an idea! We have a good deal of feed sacks and I slowly make them into bags and the teeny remnants I make into small lunch style sacks with handles. I also save cat and dog bags.

Thanks
Jennifer

loves2spin said...

I am so happy for you!