Monday, October 31, 2011

Feed sack tote bags

Today I was able to make 5 feed sack tote bags. I delivered one to a couple who gave me a stack of feed sacks on Saturday when we were going to garage sales. The man asked me if I wanted more feed sacks if he got them and I said yes please. I left them a soap sample which has my name and phone number on the card.

Joy got a phone call this morning, she got a job and she started a couple hours later. That was a blessing. When Joy asked how many hours she would get working part time the manager said Oh you will be full time in the next week or two. Great news.

Tomorrow Mollie goes back to the nursing home where she and Joy took their CNA training to talk to them about a job. Apparently they lost her phone number and that's why they haven't called her to work. So she may have a job as well.

Also tomorrow Jeff is going to deep south Texas to a desolate plant. His boss and he are going to trouble shoot and repair some problems they are having. They originally asked for another guy to go but Jeff's boss said that the other guy always asks Jeff stuff so just skip the middle man and send Jeff down there. It's so far away that they are going to have to spend the night. Its so desolate that they have to drive 30 miles to a nearby town to get a motel. I will pray for their safety. Its practically in Mexico its so far south. I sure am glad that his boss is going with him because he knows the way.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

What good news about the jobs!