Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Barb






This is my oldest friend in all the world. When I say oldest I mean that I have kept the longest. We lived across the street from each other when we were two and are still friends. She and I attended the same church all growing up. It was her family who showed me for the first time how a family worshiped God at home and in all ways. I spent many hours at their home and still write to her mom.



Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Barb.

...............•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•...................
Happy Birthday to my dearest friend.
✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
. . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
……………… ....♥ •.¸.•´♥…………..............

1 comment:

mamachill said...

Debbie,
I am so glad for all God has done in your life and thankful we are both part of the family of God.
Blessings on you and your family.
Your almost forever friend,
Barb