Sunday, October 23, 2011

No-Bake Nutella Cookies






No-Bake Nutella Cookies
■1/2 cup butter
■1/2 cup milk
■1 & 3/4 cups sugar
■1/2 cup cocoa
■1 teaspoon vanilla
■1/2 cup Nutella
■3 cups rolled oats
1.In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.Reduce heat and continue to boil for 3 minutes, still stirring.
2.Remove from heat and add Vanilla.
3.Add Nutella.
4.Add oats and mix well.
5.Drop quickly onto waxed paper and allow cookies to cool and set.

http://www.meganscookin.com/no-bake-nutella-cookie-recipe

Now that I have discovered Nutella, I want to try this recipe.

3 comments:

loves2spin said...

You are officially invited to my funeral. I just died and went to heaven!

debbieo said...

Are you a fan of nutella too? I just discovered it a few months ago. I love it. There were coupons out a while back for 1.00 off and I price matched when they went on sale at walmart and got several jars for only 1.00 a jar.

loves2spin said...

Yes. We LOVE it. I bought some recently, had one spoonful and swore off of it. It's addictive! Jim has been allowing himself 1 spoonful a day. I'm genuinely afraid that if I start, I won't stop! But those cookies would be so nice. I could make a batch and save most of them for Christmas giving.