Friday, March 16, 2012

Can you believe a hair did this damage?

This is Kastyns little sweet toe. I was playing with her the other day and took her socks off so I could play with her toes. I noticed a hair so I pulled it and she cried. At first I thought the wrinkle was a fat crease but as I looked I realized that it was a hair wrapped around two of her toes. Jeff and I took her outside so we could be sure we had gotten the hair removed. It was wrapped tightly around the second toe and somewhat around the third toe. We have no idea how long it was there but I found it and took it off on Saturday or Sunday and Kaleena says it still looks like this.
Who would have thought a hair could do that? Of course Kaleena feels like the worst mom in the world. I told her she was just getting started to just wait. Silly girl. We all do things like this and it doesn't mean we are bad parents. Its called life.

2 comments:

loves2spin said...

Oh my goodness! Poor baby! Yeah... things happen. It's not like Mom did it on purpose! And I promise.. the baby will NOT remember this when she grows up! :D

Beautifully Veiled said...

Tell her that she is most definitely not the first mom that has happened to!! My curly hair has done the same at least twice!!! :)