Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's awful hot already

I think its gonna be a scorcher today. Its not 10:30 am and its already hot, hot, hot. The girls cleaned out the refrigerator and now they are working in the basement.
I am canning 12 1/2 pints of asadero cheese. I have about 20 min. left on the canner.
I think I'd better get going on the cheese canning earlier tomorrow. I want to can some muenster cheese and some cream cheese. I also have a block of Velveeta I should can so it will last longer.
The granddaughters are here for a few days so we will head to town to do some shopping. Dana says she needs new shirts because she outgrew all hers and had to give them to Shelby. I am hoping some of the 4th of July shirts will still be around and marked down.
Justin and Kaleena will be coming to visit in a few days. I cant wait to see them. I have a few things for them to take home with them so I hope they pack light so they have room.

No comments: