Friday, July 15, 2011

Liquid hand soap and other stuff

This morning I cooked up a batch of my liquid hand soap. It can be used with or without water and is handy to carry in a tool box, on a boat or what ever. My son in law sells my Pink Monkey Soap products at the place he works in Branson. Branson 2 for 1 on the strip. If you ever go to Branson, tell him his mother in law said to stop in and say Hi and he will hook you up with a good deal on tickets.

I am also sewing this morning. Right now I am making reusable fabric snack bags. Yesterday while I was sewing reusable fabric sandwich bags and idea struck me. I kept thinking of a few small children I know who would love to have a little bag to carry a few snacks in to the park, zoo or beach. I then changed my pattern up a bit and made the cutest little snack bags.

I am in a sewing mood lately and I also have to get everything rounded up that I need to take to Dodge in two weeks. I will be picking Mollie up on the way and then we will be having a baby shower for Kaleena while we are there. I think I have everything under control and have not forgotten anything, but you never know. I know for sure I need to pick up some cute napkins.

Tomorrow, Jeff needs to go to Victoria so I of course have a list of things I want to do while we are there. Buy wool yarn for crocheting soakers, look for material with Koala bears on it for some projects for the new baby and a few other things.

I hope you are having a pleasant and productive day.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Pictures please!