Friday, July 8, 2011

What I have been doing.....

I have been sewing, trying to get ready for a craft fair. A friend gave me a darling little shrug thing I want to make. She bought it years ago at a craft fair. I think it will go over good.

I am also sewing up a bunch of the neck coolers. Yesterday was spent experimenting with how much of the crystals to put in. Its amazing how little you need.

I also started a coupon group on face book where I post all my deals/finds/coupons to share with others.

Sunday we drive back to Alvin and leave both girls there. Hannah for just a few days but Mollie will be gone the rest of the month. Hopefully Hannah will be interested in helping me with my projects for the craft fair.

The girls and I are also working on a baby shower for my second oldest. We are all going to be in Dodge at the same time so we thought we'd have a shower. Much of our family didn't get to go to her wedding shower because it was so far away in Branson, so we thought we'd have a shower where a lot of family is.

Today will be spent sewing, watching for coupon deals and just the regular stuff.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I was chosen to review and help edit a book written by a friend. How exciting is that? I always wanted to do something like that. Now I am. Yeah.

5 comments:

kscorrell said...

Please let me know when her shower is. I'd love to come. :D

Yolanda said...

What a wonderful life!

Angela said...

Hi, Will you please share your facebook link? Thanks! Angela

debbieo said...

Shelley,
The shower is sunday july 31st at the masonic lodge in dodge,
1207 mc arter rd. Please come.
Do you know anyone who makes cakes?

debbieo said...

a8383
just look up Debbie Olson on fb