Monday, August 3, 2015

Busy busy

     It seems like life is always so busy.  Is your life like that?  The last two weeks I have had my daughters here.  My second daughter and two grandkids were here for a week and flew home this past Saturday.  We drove them to the airport in Houston and they got home before we did.  I told them next time to try to fly out a closer airport.

     Hannah received a set of dishes from a friend and she is sorting them and repacking them for longer term storage right now.  Thank you Betty. 

     Mollie and I went to Corpus Christi today so she could see the dentist.  She ended up having a tooth extracted.  Now she has to face an expensive replacement, even with insurance. 

     For supper tonight Hannah is going to make chicken stir fry. 

    

No comments: