Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Concealed carry permits~Read This~

Carry Permits! - ! IMPORTANT! . . . . .
I didn't have this happen, but then I wasn't at a VA doctor's office. I did run into a little of this when I had to visit a doctor other than my regular doctor when my doctor was on vacation. One of the questions on the form I had to fill out was:
... Do you have any guns in your house?? My answer was "None of your damn business!!" So it is out there! It is either an insurance issue or government intervention. Either way, it is out there and the second the government gets into your medical records (as they
want you under Obamacare) it will become a major issue and will ultimately result in lock and load!!

Please pass this on to all the other retired guys and gun owners...Thanks

I had a doctor's appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along.
While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?

2. Did I feel threatened?

3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

It looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?

Be forewarned and be aware!!!!!

The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owner's potential terrorists.

Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.

3 comments:

Humble wife said...

Holy Toledo. It didn't happen fast but a slow chipping away of our rights. May we all be prepared as a world today is far different from our founders intent.

Kim, Living to Seas the Moment said...

OH MY WORD! This ? was on a form over 2 years ago when I took my minor daughter to a dr in our new home state. I refused to answer it as well as other ? I felt were no of anyone's business. GLAD I didn't answer them and even more glad that I had already paid for our visit and after dr gave us an RX I took our entire file with us and walked straight out of that office. Needless to say, I never went back! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

They ask these questions plus a few more at the ER and doctor offices here. I was curious why, now I know.