Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/11



I remember 10 years ago where I was when I heard the news about the world trade center.






I was sitting in a Bible study class at church, it was a weekday morning. A man came in and said he was late because he had been watching the news. He told us what happened and then we prayed. He then went and brought a TV into our room. The teacher was not happy about that but every one wanted to know what was going on.






Where were you 10 years ago today? Do you remember?

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Yes. Our #2 son was living here at the time and he had been listening to the radio in his room (we didn't have television) and told me, as he was leaving for work, that something had happened. I tuned in and found out. Later in the day I was at our daughter's and watched on TV. I cried for a week. This weekend has been a bit rough too. I am so very grateful for the selfless service of so many during, and after, this horrendous day, 10 years ago. God bless them all.