Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday

As soon as the mist burns off I will wash clothes. I prefer to wait until the grass isn't wet so I don't have to walk through it while damp.

Yesterday I made 4 shoulder snugglers to sell. I am getting ready for the next craft market. Today I want to make 2 more and then get some kitchen bar rags ready to crochet around to make into bibs. If I still have time I will finish the training panties I am making for a friend and maybe get to sewing on a few diapers.

I have had to come up with some higher value items to sell at the craft fairs because I have to sell so much soap to pay the booth fee. I decided if I could make some things that are more expensive that will hopefully sell it will make it easier to pay the booth fee. With my soap being $3.50 a bar it take a whole lot of soap sold to pay it otherwise.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I hope all that works out really well for you!