Thursday, September 8, 2011

Upcycle tote bag


Yesterday in a group on facebook a lady posted a bag she had made using an empty sunflower seed bird seed bag. Bingo. I wanted to do that so I went to my landlords home and asked his wife if she had a bag and sure enough she did. I brought it home, washed it up and this morning I whipped up this wonderful tote bag. I will give it to her if she wants it and ask her to save some bags for me to make more. It is quite large and will work great for groceries. Her husband asked if empty deer feed bags would work and I said as long as they are the same kind of plastic stuff and not paper. I hope he saves some of those for me.

Do you have any neat upcycled projects?

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

That's pretty neat! Well... one time I unraveled 3 thrift store woolen sweaters and used the yarn to make and afghan! :)