Friday, September 30, 2011

The clouds tuned dark and the wind picked up. Would we get some rain.? I sure hoped so. Earlier when I had watered the bushes and filled the hummingbird feeders I noticed the ground looked like fine dust and asked the Lord for some rain.

No sooner had the wind picked up when it began to rain and then the wind really went to town. I was watching out the window of the 5th wheel when the wind grabbed the outside screens we have to block heat and UV and ripped one side off, as it began flapping in the wind the front door few open. Wondering how on earth the door flew open on its own I turned just in time to see Hannah coming in the door. Oh, so it was her and not the wind that's good. I was glad she was here with me and not each of us by ourselves in two seperate campers.

About that time the wind crumpled our new canopy like a tiny stick toy. Trash cans blew over and even the wood stacked on a table outside flew off.
Thank you dear Lord for the rain. We need more but maybe a little bit gentler next time.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

Oh my! Keep safe! I am sorry your things got torn up.