Monday, January 12, 2009

Diet

Once again I am starting a diet. I was going to go raw, but I do like cooked food too. I want to lose weight but I don't want to suffer. I think that's not possible.
Tomorrow my new treadmill will be delivered. Yippee. It will take a while to work up to a good work out because I am so out of shape. The girls need more exercise too.
I think we will try to eat as much raw as possible, and once in a while some meat. It will be a process to give up meat.
When you live and were raised in cattle country its hard to imagine no meat. Everyone looks at the vegetarians like they are nuts. We will see how this works. The one thing I know for sure it will include lots of veggies and fruits.
We made veggie burgers for lunch and they were yummy. Recipe will be posted on tuesday for kitchen tip tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Here is a great article about motivation
in the gym. It helped me!

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/exercise-as-power-source/