Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello Friday


Jeff called last evening and said he may not get to come home this weekend. My heart dropped to the floor. I then thought ok we'll go there. That idea was vetoed by the girls. Hannah wanted a friend to spend the night. Mollie has some plans as well. I then thought, I can get through this, it will be ok. Its very hard for me to be here and Jeff there, but I know other families have harder things to work through so I buck up. I decided it would be ok and called Jeff and told him so. He then decided that he would still come home it will just be a few hours later than he normally would. So right now he is coming home this weekend. I know this isn't such a terrible thing but it really is hard not to be with your husband.

I guess I need to pray for all those gals whose husbands are fighting in Iraq or other places.

No comments: