Saturday, January 24, 2009

Menu Plan

I am only planning one meal a day because I think that one decent meal along with one of soup, sandwiches or salad will work for us.


Saturday
left overs

Sunday
veggie burgers
salad

Monday
salmon patties
broccoli or salad

Tuesday
chicken & noodles over mashed potatoes
veggie

Wednesday
Baked potatoes with toppings

Thursday
lazy lazagna
salad

Friday
tacos

Saturday (hopefully Jeff will be here)
steak
baked potatoes
veggie

Breakfasts:
yogurt
cereal
oatmeal
eggs
carrot juice


Lunches:
sandwiches-lunch meat or pb&j
soup
salad
frozen burritos
frozen corn dogs
fruit

I thought about what I have on hand and planned the menu's from there. The only thing I need to buy is lunch meat and bananas. I think we have everything else we need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom,
i don't want salmon patties. I will stand the veggie patties but that is as far as i will go. love always -Joy-