Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Today we are canning beef. It has aged approximately two weeks since we got it. It is cryo-vaced so we can age it in the fridge. It looks like we will get about 56 quarts of beef chunks total. This will keep us in meat for quite a while. I don't know if I want to can ground beef or just keep it frozen. I will think about it.

Correction: I misjudged the beef, it will make about 41 to 42 quarts not 56 as stated earlier.


We had fun last night playing dominoes with the preachers family, us and my folks. We actually stayed up until midnight but we were in bed at 12:01. We are such party animals.
My folks stayed over night and left today. I joked to my mom that I wondered when she was going to leave because she had been here since last year. LOL
I pray blessings over all my friends and family, good health and peace. Last evening as we toasted in the new year at 11:00 pm with sparkling grape juice, the pastor offered a very nice prayer for the new year.

No comments: