Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Treadmill-Jeff's new home for now










We received our treadmill yesterday. The girls spent a couple of hours putting the uprights and such together. When they were done they were unable to use it because the roller had slipped off side during shipment. I called the factory today and they emailed me a sheet for repairing it. The girls and I were unable to get it fixed so Bill came over and between all of us we were able to get it fixed. Now we just have to figure out how to use all the computer parts of it. I guess I didn't realize how noisy those things are. Well, we will begin using it tomorrow.


Jeff will be home this weekend. He will be bringing my sisters camper home so we can clean it up and return it to her. He is happy to be in his own place now. I am including a few pictures of our new to us 5th wheel.

No comments: