Monday, January 26, 2009

Its snowing

Its snowing today.
I think this is our second snowfall this season. Hannah is hopeful of a lot of snow so she can go sledding. We don't have hills here so they hook the sled up behind the van and I pull them around the yard. The big yard out front, not the yard yard.
I just hope the gas keeps coming and doesn't freeze up. So far, so good.
Kaleena's school let out early because of ice. They are expecting 2 inches so that will close the school for a while. I hope they don't lose power.
Jeff's factory closed down, they wanted everyone to be able to get home safely, again because of ice. I can't imagine Seaboard sending everyone home or caring if they made it.
It very nice for Jeff to be working at a place where they respect the employees are appreciate their talents. After all, that's why they hired them, because of their talents.
I am getting ready to organize my pantry. I will be posting before and after pictures. I have a pretty large pantry, but I do like to stock up so it seems so crowded.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I live in OK and all we got was ice and sleet. I wish we had gotten some snow. :)