Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Sunday

We had an excellent sunday school class today and then a great service.
Our sunday classes have been about not just going to church but to be the church. Kirby Beckwith is an excellent teacher. Today we studied Isiah 5:20-23 about others taking away the righteousness of the righteous person. The government is taking our righteousness away by holding people with morals to a particular standard and immoral people to none. In other words Christians cant lie or cheat but non Christians can because they have no moral compass. Its a do as I say but I don't have to kind of thing.

The Czars are all corrupt. Everyone of them. Even the name Czar sends a chill down my spine.

When a moral person like Sara Palin is hit with bogus allegations it blind sides them because they have a moral compass that does not allow them to lie and cheat, whereas an immoral person already is guilty and they know it so they have their story worked out in their head.

Christians are hit constantly with bogus accusations which blind side them and after a while they step down rather than be persecuted all the time. An immoral person just continues to deny any wrong doing.

This morning in sunday school class was the first time it actually made an impression on me that immoral people cant act like I do. They dont have a moral compass and the Holy Spirit to guide and direct their lives.

Praise God I have Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God himself to give me guidelines to live by. The Holy Bible is my guide book and all I need.

No comments: