Saturday, August 7, 2010

I got it







I am so excited. I got my new (to me) wringer washer. Its really nice and works perfectly. I also got this propane stove thing that will work great for outdoor canning. It has a fitting to hook up to a propane bottle.
We also got rid of both of my dressers, bed side tables, a couch, 3 bookcases, 3 file cabinets, 2 end tables, a queen size bed and bedding to go with the bed. We also returned a twin size bed we had borrowed from my sister when my dad stayed here for a while. Tomorrow, we need to straighten things up and spread things around to fill in the gaps. I still have a lot of furniture to sell so give me a call.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Nice items! I hope the rest of your things sell asap!

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

Hey Debbie...I found this...thought you might like to look at it!
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/griswold
Lori