Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pink Monkey Gift Sets~NEW~

~NEW~Pink Monkey Gift Sets now available.
Edited to add: I have mailed out a few of these so far and it looks like I can do it for $8.00 postage.


Set 3 includes one large bar of Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, old fashioned, recycled oil, lye soap, 1 oz. vial with spray top Thieves' Oil, and an 8 oz. jar of Body Whip $16.00
Set 2 includes 3 large bars of Oatmeal, Milk & Honey old fashioned, recycled oil lye soap.
$10.00

Set 1 includes one large bar of Oatmeal, Milk & Honey,old fashioned recycled oil, lye soap and one 8 oz. jar of Body Whip $8.00

3 comments:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

Ohhh! I like them! They look just lovely Debbie!!!! I would buy the first one if I wasn't dead broke! haha. Maybe I will save for it...but tell me, what is this thieve's oil?
Love ya,
Lori

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Oh, they are very nice! :> )

Blessings~
Laura

Yolanda said...

Marvelous! How much would the shipping be? Will you have these available in an ongoing basis? I am thinking of my daughter's birthday in the future...