Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love you Lord

Jesus loves you.
You can never do anything so bad that he can't or won't forgive you if you ask him.
He loves YOU.
He wants to live in your heart and for you to live with him forever.
Jesus loves you.
Yes even you.

John 3:16 says For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish but have everlasting life. .



God gave his son Jesus. His own son to buy my pardon. Jesus came to earth and died for our sin. He loves you, he loves me.

Thank you Jesus. I love you and I want to thank you for loving me. Thank you for coming into my life and making me your child. I do not have to fear or worry about all the things I have done because you paid for my sins. I don't have to die and go to hell, because you died for me.

I love you Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship you, oh my soul, rejoice.


God, please send a miracle for Kaci Ronne. She is one of your servants and is hurting so bad. Heal her please Lord. Please bring peace to Ryan as he and the children go through this hard time with Kaci. Thank you that he is one of your servants and loves you. Please be with this family and bring peace and healing.

Amen