Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kaleena is recovering and so is Justin

Kaleena had a dnc today and is recovering well. Justin called and he sounded so sad. Poor guy. He was all pumped up to be a daddy. He said the doctor said they could try again in two months. I am praying that next time everything will work out fine.

We started our last stone order yesterday. I am so glad this will be it. It seems like it gets harder every time.

I bought a cantaloupe from someone who was selling them who got them in Rocky Ford Colorado. Oh my, oh my. So good.

We haven't been packing like we should so tomorrow we have to get back on it. If we work on it everyday we can lick it.

The girls started school tuesday and it seems to be going well. Hannah is taking spanish this year instead of sign language.

2 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Oh Debbie....I'm so sorry for them. Been there. Done that. Nine times. BUT I DO HAVE 4 BIRTH CHILDREN OUT OF IT ALL!!!!! So I'll be praying for them. It is such a hard thing.

debbieo said...

Oh my Linda, 9 times. That's awful. What a reunion you will have in heaven.