Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prayer requests

I have a few prayer requests if you have time and think about it, I would appreciate it if you could lift them up.
1. My step dad, Don Miller is in the hospital. He is dehydrated and a bunch of other things, in lots of pain and his heart is acting up.
2. My daughter Kaleena and her husband Justin just lost their first baby.
3. Kaci Ronne~the doctors have given up on her but God can do anything. Pray for his servant.
4. MacKenzie Correl~ my cousins daughter is only about 7 or 8 and is suffering terribly from digestive disorders. I don't know if its Crones or what, but she has allergies and all kinds of stuff that no child should have to suffer.
5. Our family~this is not a hurt or sickness, just that we follow the Lords leading and do what we need to do to move.

Thank you to everyone who has time to lift others up before the throne. We as brothers and sister must carry one an others burdens.

3 comments:

kscorrell said...

Oh Debbie I am so sorry for Kaleena's loss. That is so hard. We will definitely be praying for her and her husband! Thank you for keeping MacKenzie in your prayers. We will get through this no matter what it is, but of course we would like it to be the lesser of two evils.

Yolanda said...

Such heavy loads for your loved ones. Yes, they are in my prayers.

Dave and Tina Schmidt said...

I'm sorry to hear of Kaleena's loss. Most definitely prayers are made in your behalf. Alot of suffering, but we must keep the faith, and know that He is in charge and we will see Him again and He will reply 'Well Done Thou Good and Faithful Servant'. Keep the faith, He does hear and answer our prayers according to his will.