Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's progress

~I started making a list on my sidebar of the things I want to accomplish today. I will try to update it each day.

~Today I washed a load of clothes early in the morning and hung them out to dry.
Then I baked Mollie's birthday cake while it was still cool.
Later the girls and I started in cleaning the pantry and a few of the kitchen cabinets. I also got some of the big brown cabinet cleaned out that is in my utility room.

~When our helper boy gets here after school today I will have him take out the trash and load the boxes we got filled into the trailer.

~Jeff thinks he has a buyer for our pellet stove. We bought it and have never used it.

~Right now we are taking a break, then a bit more work and then make stone.

~A man called and wants to buy 5 pallets of stone. Yeah.

~I have a email in to a fella about an enclosed trailer. We didn't buy the one in Oklahoma city because the guy didn't act interested in selling one to us. I had cash money in my purse but he didn't know that. Oh well. I figure God has a better one out there for us somewhere.

~I am going to work at Loaves and Fishes tomorrow. I don't know if the girls will come work or not.

~The lady who is buying our house said they should be calling me to do an appraisal some time this week. I will have to make the appointment so we have a bit of time to move boxes and such and make the place look nice.

~I asked the girls to move the hoses after stone today so I can mow the yard.

~I am going to ask Jeff to move the 5th wheel back where it used to be so I can get started loading it and moving things over there. That will also give me a feel about how much I am going to have to store that wont fit.

No comments: