Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I get to have a garden



    These pictures are from the internet but they are nice pictures of gardens.



    • I was speaking to the owner of the RV park and he suggested I plant a garden. I was so excited. He is even going to help me find someone to till it for me. He said I can pretty much do whatever I want here. Here is the list of the veggies I want to plant.

    • tomatoes

    • cucumbers

    • green peppers

    • jalapenos

    • lettuce

    • yellow squash

    • zucchini squash

    • okra

    • carrots



    • Today Jeff bought me a real nice hoe. I have been working on the stickers here. There are loads of them and it will keep me busy for a while. The new hoe is heavy and very sharp. It should last the rest of my life.

    1 comment:

    Yolanda said...

    I'm so happy for you! And I want to see PICTURES!!!!