Monday, April 25, 2011

No spend week spending????what???

Ok today is the first day of my challenge to myself not to spend and I have already spent money.
I bought a tank of propane for $22.00. I am not going to count that because that is a utility for us since we live in the 5th wheel. With out propane I cant cook or take a warm shower.

I also bought a bag of ice for 94 cents. We have a tiny fridge with no place in the even smaller freezer for ice cube trays so I bought ice. Now I wonder if I can find space for ice cube trays?? I do consider ice a non necessity so I will count that in my total spent on my no spending week.

I might be able to buy 3 or 4 ice cube trays and make my own ice for the price of a bag or two of ice. We will have to see about that.

Spent so far on my no spending week.
.94 for ice.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!