Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you God for the rain

South Texas has had little rain the past few years and is experiencing draught conditions. This morning at about 6 am it began to rain. Not a mist but a good rain. Not a down pour, just a really nice rain. Thank God for his provision. I have been praising Him all morning for the rain.

I was planning to wash sheets and pillows today but I am instead enjoying the wonderful gift from our savior instead.

Can you tell I am excited about this wonderful gift of rain?

~Today ladies wont you write a short note of encouragement for your husband and sneak it into his wallet by the money so next time he goes to buy something he will find it?

I will be giving hints of encouraging things to do for your husband each day. If you have neat ways to encourage your husband please leave a comment.

My sister Naldy said she writes notes on bananas or other fruit that you don't eat the skin with a marker. I think that will be on our list soon.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

My husband is retired and so we are together most of the time. I thank him for something every day. :)