Monday, June 27, 2011

This n that

~Yesterday at church Becca's mom said she had not heard from Becca since the 14th. If you remember Becca is the missionary who went to work with orphans unlimited in Moz Africa.
Please pray for communication to be reinstated what ever the problem may be.

~Its hot here already. I just put the last load on the line. I have to get up earlier to get the laundry done from now on.

~The girls went to play basketball at the park, hope they don't over heat.

~Our family has started taking iodine. What with the Fukashima, Nebraska and now New Mexico stuff going on its best to be sure your body is saturated so radiation goes on through. Besides iodine is really good for your body. Doctors used to prescribe it all the time and it was even put in bread. Now they put Bromide which is a toxin in instead. One more reason to make your own bread from flour you grind yourself.

~Tomorrow is the day I give my talk at the summer reading program at the local library. I am a little nervous about this so pray for me if you think of it.

~I hope that all of you have a blessed day and be safe.

No comments: