Monday, August 29, 2011

Better coupon organization

I accidentally loaded the pictures backwards so I will start last to first.



Currently I have a list of all the coupons from each Sundays coupon inserts. I then have a zip lock bag with the corresponding cut coupons.


The coupons in zip lock bags fit better into my container and are not always threatening to fall out.


This is the way my coupons were organized. The envelopes were open at the top and I was always a bit worried about them tipping over and falling out. They were crammed in this way. For the picture I had taken almost half of them out so you can imagine how they looked before. The picture above this one has all of my coupons not just half. Putting them in zip lock bags and turning the container allowed for a lot more coupons.


1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I like your system!