Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shopping yesterday and today



Wal Mart price match trip.
Before price match about 250.00 after price match $133.86
after coupons $76.11.
Total saved about $157.75 or thereabouts.
Add that to yesterday's shopping........

I just love going into Wal Mart and telling them what things cost. Today I did a little shopping and got $116.71 before price matching,
after price matching $75.31

and then after coupons $33.76
Total savings was $72.95.

Total both days before price matching $366.71
Total after price matching $209.17
total both days after coupons.........$109.87

total savings from both days $256.84

I think I have enough shampoo, conditioner, razors, dish soap, salad dressings, toothbrushes, toothpaste, pain reliever, ramen noodles, peanut butter, jelly, toilet paper, paper towels and such to last several weeks. I am not going to buy any more of these items unless they are free or almost free.

We don't buy air fresheners because of all the chemicals in them. I use essential oils and make my own. I did however buy some febreeze plug in things because I made .53 on each one. I will give those away and I used the money I made to buy some of the other things on my list.

No comments: