Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mollie


This is Mollie and Hannah yesterday on Hannah's first day of high school. Mollie is 17 today. Happy Birthday Mollie.


Joy, Hannah and Mollie on Hannah's first day of high school. She said it went well and she liked it.



Hannah on her first day of high school.


Also today my oldest daughter Brooke Swaney is having surgery. She will be getting her gall bladder removed and something done with her cervix, not exactly sure. She had pre-cancer in it. Please pray with me that she does well and they are able to eradicate her pain and suffering.


On another topic. I can tell my daughters are growing up. Even though today is Mollie's birthday she was up and outside bright and early getting her laundry done. I got her cake baked and I think Joy is going to frost and decorate it. Jeff said she gets to pick the restaurant tonight for her birthday celebration.


A dear friend has a birthday today as well. Happy birthday Stephanie. Love you.


I hope that all of you have a great day today. May God bless and keep you all.





No comments: