Saturday, December 11, 2010

Big exciting weekend plans

Last evening my family took me out to eat at the Pub on the Bricks. It was really good. I got to sample eggplant they were cooking for someone who wanted a vegetarian plate. It was really good. I believe I will be buying it some time. I think they sliced it about 1/4 inch thick or so and doused it with olive oil and for spices they used a little of this and a little of that and cooked it on the grill. Now all I have to do is find a spice called a little of this and a little of that, lol.

Today Hannah is working from 8 to 11 so while she is at work I want to color my hair and get everything ready to go to Liberal. We want to take her guitar to the music store to get new strings and have them put on. That's what she wants for Christmas.

I also need to do some shopping at the Dollar Store and Dollar Tree.

Mollie is excitedly waiting for her Ugg boots she ordered. We paid a portion as our Christmas gift to her.

I have already given Kaleena and Justin their gifts and I need to wrap Brooke and Daniel's and the girls.

Jeff asked me to make gift baskets for the ladies in his office, that's an easy one. I will give them Pink Monkey products. I just developed a new lotion that is great. Its my regular body whip with thieves oil added. It smells great and seems to absorb into the skin even faster than the regular body whip.

I stopped by the bank yesterday and gave a couple of samples of thieves oil to the ladies and they asked me to come back next week after pay day so they can make some purchases. I think I should stop by the other banks in town too. Why leave them out?

It has been a real blessing to have the larger propane tank we rent from the propane place. Now we don't have to constantly check the propane level and always run out in the middle of the night on the weekend. They are suppose to stop by when they go past and check the level and they said they would keep the tank topped of to 80%. The $6.00 a month will be saved by the cheaper propane using a larger tank and also in the gasoline saved not having to drive to town and across town to the propane dealer.

The fix for the shower did not work so Jeff was searching the Internet and found what we think may be a good solution. Its a whole new bottom you install over your existing tub floor. It doesn't seem to be too expensive either, about $60.00 plus shipping. We have already spent $36.00 on sealers that have not done the job, like other things I wish we had found this in the beginning.

Well I better get busy and get the junk put on my hair so I can get that done and get a shower and get this day rolling.

I hope you all have a great day today and you accomplish all you had hoped to.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

As always, you amaze me. Take good care of yourself, Deb.

UKnowWho said...

Mom, you only left one child out of your Christmas shopping list....ME!! Sooo.....whats my present for Christmas? Do tell!!!