Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bread baking again

I am loving making homemade bread often again. It always smells so wonderful while it bakes. I am sure the family will ask for homemade bread from now on because it tastes so much better than store bought. We have a tendency to forget that and fall into the trap of store bought bread. I also like the fact that I can shape it however I like.

This morning I also made the slaw I featured a few posts ago. I changed it up a bit by making the dressing from store bought salad dressing, sugar and organic vinegar. I will try it at lunch.

Up next on the list for today is to make some hot cocoa mix. Its getting colder and I have had a hankering for some cocoa.

I did finish the curtain panels for my friend and now just have the side table to make.

Got the fabric Bible cover made. It will look better when I pull it out of my purse.

My dad went to a nursing home a few days ago. I want to call him today to see how he likes it. I hope he is enjoying having meals made and people to talk with. He is pretty social so I think he will enjoy being around more people and be where he can get help when he needs it.

No comments: