Monday, December 27, 2010

Its December 27th and I am sweating

Joy and Mollie went to do the laundry and Joy has a doctor appt. While they are gone I decided to clean house. Its not too cold today here in the Oklahoma panhandle but who would have thought I'd be sweating? First thing I did was unplug the electric heater then I lowered the temp on the furnace. Jeff will have a fit but oh well.

I scrubbed the wall in the living area and the ceiling fan. I vacuumed the floors and carpet and scrubbed the floor on hands and knees. I don't even have a mop. I shook out the area rugs and took down the table. I also took down all the Christmas cards which were our only decoration this year as I never did find my tree.

I took the table down because the girls have been playing the Wi a lot and this way they have more room. For now we can use TV trays until the fancy strikes me to change it up again. Who would have thought I would be able to change an RV around as much as I do?

Next I cleaned the bathroom which is a bit tricky because its so small. I have to lean on the toilet to scrub around it because there is no getting beside it. I gotta do that more often, I didn't realize it was so yucky. I cleaned the tub, shower surround and the sink.

Earlier today I made a WalMart run because I had read you could get razors that are gift packed for pretty cheap. Yep. I got some packages with a Venus razor, Olay body butter ribbon wash, Satin shave cream and a puff ball you scrub with, this came in a plastic tote, for only $5.00

I also picked up a couple of Gillette gift packs for men that had a fusion razor, hydrating body wash, deodorant, and a small tube of cooling lotion for $4.44. I will remove these from their packaging to make more space and probably store them under the bathroom sink.

I have enough body wash now to last at least a year. Razors are harder to come by though.

I have a sweet potato baking for lunch which I will top with cottage cheese. I really don't like butter on a sweet potato. Cottage cheese or plain yogurt is the best. When Mollie gets home she will make some sub type sandwiches. She makes the best sandwiches. She toasts the bread and its really good.

The RV really does look a lot bigger with out the table in the middle. I think I will like it this way for a while.

Have any of you ever ordered anything from QVC? Do they have fast shipping? I am anxiously waiting on my e reader. A friend of mine got a kindle for Christmas and she is loving it.

Have a wonderful day. Its almost a new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did get a luggage set for my birthday last year from QVC. The shipping was quick and the product was better than I expected. Thought staying up late at night watching this crap was pitiful until I did get my luggage and it was great!
Kristy